FUS student aid portal
Welcome to the Franklin University Switzerland online student financial aid system, Net Partner.
The Net Partner online portal will be your one-stop for all aid related tasks. This is where you can:
- Verify that your FAFSA has been received (US citizens/perm residents only). Federal school code is G11683
- Complete and submit your financial aid application (Non-US students only)
- View and accept or decline your aid awards (if applicable)
- View important messages from the Franklin Student Financial Services Team
- View a list of documents we have received from you as well as any still outstanding
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year, if applicable
- View your student loan history, if you have borrowed previously
- Access a Resource Library with a variety of information relating to the financial aid process
- Please remember to sign your Master Promissory Note (www.studentloans.gov)
- New borrowers: Please also complete the Entrance Counseling Webinar (www.studentloans.gov)
- Parent PLUS loan borrowers: Please be sure you have signed a Master Promissory Note once your loan has been approved.
- Graduating Senior Borrowers: Please be sure you have completed the EXIT counseling requirements (www.studentloans.gov)
Please note, under the "Resources" Tab, you can find documents that walk you through each of these requirements.
Log In Instructions
To access this system you will need to have your unique Web ID number and one-time password which was emailed to you from email@example.com. If you did not receive an email or are unsure of this information, please contact the Student Financial Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Time Users/Account Activation
New users will have to activate their account and create new a password.
- Log In box: Enter your WEB ID number and temporary password.
- Click Submit to log in.
- Create two security questions, choosing something you will easily remember.
- Change your password. Please choose a new password that matches ALL of the following criteria: at least 9 characters, Upper and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one of the following special characters ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
- Re-type the new password in the second box to confirm it.
- Click on Update to submit the new information to the system.
- Review the Award Terms and Conditions Tab in order to be able to review any aid offered. **
- Accept or decline any aid in "pending" status on the Awards Tab. **
** Please note, if you do not have any aid pending, you will not see these two tabs.
Returning Users (who have previously created a password and security questions).
Simply enter into the Log In box, your Web ID number and the Net Partner password you created when you first logged in and click Submit.
If you forgot your Net Partner password and/or unique Web ID number;
If you have forgotten your password;
- Enter your Web ID number in the Student ID box, then click on “Forgot Your Password?”
- Answer one of your security questions.
- Enter a new password which matches ALL of the following criteria: at least 9 characters, Upper and lower case letters, at least one number and at least one of the following special characters ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( )
- Confirm and Submit the new password.
If you have forgotten your unique Web ID number, please contact our team at email@example.com.